BPA OnTurf Baseball League
Pick a Region...Play the Games...Win Big!
Featuring the Finest Teams
in the Midwest!
View Information Sheet
We are providing new options to help your team make the most of the season!
- Teams that register and pay $375 by February 15th get the OnTurf Baseball League for $150 and can play in one of our other non-sanctioned tournaments for $225. Receive the league and one tournament for the price of one tournament!
Select one tournament from:
|Opening Day||8,9,10,11,12,13,14u||April 27|
|OnTurf Classic||8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15u||July 10 - 13|
- 2013 teams finishing 1st or 2nd in their OnTurf league division or in any tournaments will receive a berth to the
OnTurf Elite held May 30-June 1, 2014
for the entry fee of $450 for a four game format.
The 2014 OnTurf Baseball League provides your team
more options, teams to play, and Great Baseball!
League Teams receive:
20% off all equipment and clothing purchases at Dick's Sporting Goods on select league days.
- Scheduling meeting provided to do the entire season schedule in one evening.
- Use the league games to add or fill-in to your teams schedule.
- Games against some of the best teams in the region.
- Reduced price for one non-sanctioned tournament of your choice.
- Discounted team insurance through BPA.
GET 20% Discount Flyer
Awards and BPA World Series berth for first place in each division.
Select the Age Group below for 2014 NEBL Standings.
We have a special offer for teams interested in the NWBL, SEBL, SWBL, Western Ohio, Southern Michigan, Northern Kentucky, and Eastern Illinois regions. Play the games in your area and receive all the league benefits (discounted team insurance, a discounted tournament, etc.)! First Come-First Serve! Contact us for more details.
Register Your Team Today!
Online RegistrationREGISTER YOUR TEAM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR THE SCHEDULING MEETING!
THERE WILL BE NO INFORMATIONAL MEETING THIS YEAR.NEBL Scheduling Meeting - February 16, 2014 at 7 PM
Call Mark Green at 260-414-3298, Joel Holloway at 941-445-0050 or Email OTS today
|8u - 15u League Entry||$150 (See Notes Below)|
|One Non-sanctioned Tournament of your choice||$225** (See Notes Below)|
|Total =||$375 (8u-15u**)|
** = 15u Tournament Entry Fee for League Teams will vary on event.
- League fees and discounted non-sanctioned tournament fees are due before February 14, 2014. Please make checks payable to "OnTurf Sports LLC". An additional processing fee of $25 will be added after the due date.
- A $50 cancellation fee applies for the League. A $100 league cancellation fee applies to any team who has previously purchased league insurance at the discounted league rate but does not play in the league.
- League entry includes league administration, website postings, discounted team insurance through BPA and awards for first place in each division.
- A World Series berth must be validated by playing in a BPA state event.
- Teams must be sanctioned with BPA to compete in the league.
Click Here To Complete BPA Sanctioning
- Mail in league entry fee plus year end tournament fee (if desired) OR pay fee(s) online.
Online League entry fee is $155.
Online League PLUS Non-Sanctioned Tournament.
|League PLUS Tournament (See List)
- Non-sanctioned tournament fee applies to teams participating in the OnTurf Baseball League and is optional for teams. Entry fee must be paid by deadline stated above to receive the discount. A $50 tournament cancellation fee applies. Teams not in the OnTurf Baseball League will pay the regular entry fee of the tournament.
- Proof of Insurance and a signed team roster/waiver form are required to participate in the OnTurf Baseball League and all non-sanctioned tournaments.
Coaches - Looking for Players?
Players - Looking for a Team?
Please send us your info and we'll try to help. Click here to get started.
Indiana BPA Registration
2014 OTS BASEBALL
8u - Your Team?
9u - Your Team?
10u - Your Team?
11u - Your Team?
12u - Your Team?
13u - Your Team?
14u - Your Team?
15u - Your Team?
2013 OTS BASEBALL
9u - Indiana Storm
10u - Indiana Storm
11u - FW Cubs Blue
12u - IN Spiders Black
13u - SC Sluggers Gold
14u - Royville Nine
2012 OTS BASEBALL
9u - Leo Storm
10u - TC Spikes
11u - Blue Jays
12u - FW Stars
13u - Royville
14u - Whitko Wildcats
10u - Strike Zone Spiders
11u - Royville 9
12u - Wallen SandDawgs
13u - New Haven Bulldogs
14u - Great American Giants
10u - Wallen Wolfpack
11u - Huntington Heat
12u - SC Spartans
13u - Great American Giants
14u - Heritage Longhorns
High School - Angola
9u - Wallen Wolfpack
10u - Leo Storm
11u - ADC Legends
12u - Kendallville Titans
OnTurf Baseball League Rules
- 8u Info and Rules
- 9u Info and Rules
- 10u Info and Rules
- 11-12u Info and Rules
- 13u Info and Rules
- 14u Info and Rules
- 15u Info and Rules
|Travel Baseball Dimensions|
| Age ||| Pitching ||| Bases |
| 8u || 40 Feet ||60 Feet |
| 9u || 46 Feet ||65 Feet |
| 10u || 46 Feet ||65 Feet |
| 11u || 50 Feet ||70 Feet |
| 12u || 50 Feet ||70 Feet |
| 13u || 54 Feet ||80 Feet |
| 14u || 60.5 Feet ||90 Feet |
| 15u || 60.5 Feet ||90 Feet |
| 16u || 60.5 Feet ||90 Feet |